We will collect personal data for the sole purpose of administering the Cotswold Way Relay Race. The data will not be shared with any third party, or used for anything else.
- The Controller of the Data is the Race Director
- We will use the data to manage communications with individual runners and Team Captains before and after the race, and to calculate individual and team race timings.
- The legal basis for processing this personal data is the consent of those individuals providing the information for the purpose of participating in the race
- The data will not be shared with any other party
- The data is stored on an encrypted database
- We will retain personal data for 1 year, with the exception of names and times for historic ‘medal’ tables, which will be retained indefinitely
- You make ask use to remove all of your personal data at any time. If you do this before the race you will not be able to compete
You may adjust you cookie preferences here: